Friday, April 14, 2006
Well, after over 10 years of wearing a variety of things other than pyjamas to bed, having in my mind that I didn't like wearing pyjamas cos they get all twisted up, I am now a convert. Flanellette is a beautiful material, and I wish I could wear my pyjamas all day. They don't seem to be getting twisted up, so my sleep must be more settled now, or maybe the pyjamas I had when I was little were too small or something.
Anyway, I found it interesting that my long held view of pyjamas has been quashed so easily. It's making me wonder how many things I have in my 'belief' system that are potentially incorrect given that I decided on those beliefs in an immature state.
Maybe brussel sprouts aren't so bad...?
 
posted by Melva at 10:32 AM |


6 Comments:


At Fri Apr 14, 11:26:00 AM 2006, Blogger Geekery

I'm not gonna comment on your pyjamas, but the brussel sprouts, they are the SPAWN of the DEVIL.

 

At Fri Apr 14, 12:01:00 PM 2006, Blogger melissa

I don't mind brussell sprouts, but like a lot of food it is all about the preparation and what you serve them with. Often context changes meaning...

 

At Fri Apr 14, 12:28:00 PM 2006, Blogger jeanie

Damn! Melissa beat me on commenting about brussel sprouts.... But I totally agree with you that-they actually aren't that bad. :)

 

At Fri Apr 14, 06:39:00 PM 2006, Blogger Geekery

Sorry - but there ain't nothing that can change my mind on brussel sprouts :o)

 

At Fri Apr 14, 11:53:00 PM 2006, Blogger sewfunky

I am thinking that NOTHING would change Jonathan's mind about those brussel sprouts! I have been his wife for over 11 years now, and there actually isn't many vege's he does like! I usually have to hide them in other things - thinking .o0(do men ever grow up?) Oh well...

 

At Wed Apr 26, 11:08:00 PM 2006, Blogger Geekery

So I don’t like Brussels Sprouts, at least I don’t post about how evil they are on my blog like Jacob has about Mushrooms…