At Wed Apr 26, 12:25:00 PM 2006,
Have notified work that I will be taking tomorrow off. Thank you for your help this morning hun.
Went to the doctor, got a jab in my rear end... need to get blood tests done where the rude lady was very unlikable in the way she told me I couldn't have them straight away because I hadn't eaten for 16 hours (her patience didn't seem any greater when I said it was because I had been vomiting every hour and then some).
Also need to book in at a private center to get a tube shoved down my throat so they can look at my stomach in regards to another problem which may be related.
Going to the doctor is not like going to Disneyland.... but a wonderful wife makes it doable.
At Thu Apr 27, 12:36:00 PM 2006, Vania
Aside from the times men go to the doctor because they are REALLY feeling awful, I think they don't go to the doc as often as women for a couple of reasons... (maybe)
1. women are more in tune with their bodies due to the whole "cycle" women experience.
2. men are more likely to just tell their significant other about their woes and be looked after when they are ill... maybe theres a pride issue here - especially if the doc is a male!
3. or maybe men to a certain extent think they are unbreakable?
thoughts?