Good things I'm thankful for:
- 24week old baby inside me kicking furiously
- Good deals on maternity clothes at Savemart & TradeMe
- Jean cooked for us last night
- Annual leave next Tuesday and Wednesday
- Getting to see family tomorrow in PNth/Foxton
- Weekend away in Taupo (for a conference but still should be relaxing)
- Friends getting engaged/pregnant
- Cheaper rent while the house is getting renovated (bathroom/baby room)
- Tax rebates
Sad/other than good things:
- My Aunty died on Tuesday from a brain tumour at 65yrs. She was all set to retire after a long time of saving up for retirement. We're off to her funeral tomorrow in Foxton
- Pregnancy coming with tiredness (I've had a twitchy eye for over a week) and heartburn, and difficulty keeping up with my pre-pregnant self (e.g. my brain can't hold as many details, cope with little changes in expectations or do as much physically).
- Stressful, busy work
- Not seeing my husband much due to his work hours (I have worked out we can possibly see each other for around 26hours between Thursday-Sunday, and not at all Mon-Wed... that's the maximum of how much we can 'possibly' see each other when we don't have appointments, meetings, catch up with friends etc.). Not enough for me so I just have to hang on for a few more months when I'll be on maternity leave and can see him everyday :)
- Finding a bill we (Ritchies & Powells) had to pay. Not a major but still annoying.
- Forgetting things (e.g. first time in 6years I brought home the work car keys).
- Buying a seat massager on trademe that wasn't the kind I expected.