It's a busy time of year for good reasons...Frank and I went to a wedding yesterday of friends Di & Dale, this coming week my Dad turns 70 years old and has a celebratory lunch in Napier on Saturday, we have other friends Juanita & Neta getting married the following week and it's nice to say that life has good in it (not everyone can say life is good I realise, hence the wording of this statement). These are the types of things that are more obvious to celebrate and I do feel my soul lift in such celebrations, but it's good to also celebrate, or at least be thankful, for the small things in life.
I'm thankful for gaviscon (eases heartburn!), my church and the possibilities that there will be if we can move venue, a warm house, milo, a new flavour of Cadbury chocolate (see their desert range-mmm), internet banking, the sunshine that came through the window as I made cards this morning, my baby kicking me in the ribs, friends in more places than where I live, income, a cosy duvet, a dryer, Dr Phil, hope for the future, someone to thank for the fullness in my life.

