Saturday, August 12, 2006
Well I feel like I've had a stirring from God - on Thursday- with worries floating about renovations, baby, etc. I hear from God 'don't worry, 'bout a thing, 'cos every little thing, gonna be alright'. Well it wasn't actually God - Bob Marley was singing it... but it was a lift to my spirit to remember the sparrows, to not worry, you know the feeling where you know God has spoken to you right? He can speak through anyone or anything so big ups to Bob Marley. And God.

We're off to Hamilton for the weekend where I'm catching up with a bunch of friends this afternoon for a Hamilton baby shower yay! then dinner with my family and overnight with more friends and church in the morning at our previous church home. Yay!

Have a good weekend. Try and avoid Heathrow airport.
 
posted by Melva at 9:10 AM |


0 Comments: