Tuesday, August 29, 2006
We now have a baby room set up! I have a few finishing touches (like putting sheets/blankets on the bassinett, putting away new purchases) but all in all, things are ready for a tiny human life to sleep in, be changed in, be read to in, sung to in, and loved in. It's a weird thing that the rolly polly thing in my tummy is going to be out in anything up to 6weeks (max)!

I just wanted to say a big public thanks to Vania for her much needed help...we went shopping yesterday and her kids were tired but she still was happy to wander around the Baby Factory looking for things that I needed. She put the pram together, lent us a cot and clothes, and is hopefully going to help me as a support person during labour (and that's thanks to her husband too). She has been a great support through my pregnancy with prayers and solicited, wise advice and I know she'll be a good sounding board when hours of baby cries get to me!?!
Thanks Vania and bless you for being you. Everyone needs friends like Vania.
 
posted by Melva at 9:03 AM |


1 Comments:


At Wed Aug 30, 01:46:00 PM 2006, Blogger Vania

You're a sweetheart :o) and I can't wait!!