Well it was my last day at work today and I'm no longer going to receive payment for working so I'm not sure if that makes me unemployed now? Or perhaps I am self-employed with no money? Who knows. It doesn't feel any different yet -Monday morning will be the time things feel different I imagine. It's a weird phase of life waiting to give birth, being in a zone of in-between-ness, waiting for something I have no control over... still, exciting though and a time of needing calm trust in a heavenly Father who knows what next week, next month, next year will hold.
There's lots of things to do before the baby arrives so I'm hoping she doesn't come early and gives me a wee break at least. There's gardening, 5 partially read books, buying last little things for the baby's room, Christmas shopping, antenatal class/first aid course etc. etc. Of course I'm going to not be on the go all the time...I'll actually be able to see my husband everyday, I plan to hire and watch the entire 1st season of Gray's Anatomy (I missed it and now it's my favourite t.v. program), and as much as possible, watch Dr.Phil (1pm weekdays on channel 3).
Oh, and regarding Dr.Phil...I heard a rumour that he got a divorce from his wife. It's not true- unless his website is very out of date, he's still married (and has been for 29 years). Really, they must have been ugly rumours.