Friday, November 24, 2006
This week I've been spewed on, dribbled on, pooed on, cried on, screamed on, slept on and just as well, smiled at. That's the life of a Mum of a little one! Here's a few photos of Selah today, 11weeks old
 
posted by Melva at 1:59 PM |


1 Comments:


At Sun Nov 26, 11:42:00 PM 2006, Anonymous Anonymous

Hi my dear friend,
Selah looks so gorgeous and very intelligent. Such wisdom in her face - it's freaky!
She will sleep through the night more regularly soon and you will wonder what has struck you - yes a stretch of sleep longer than 3 hours!!
I know I shouldn't complain, especially to a speech language therapist, but Ruby just doesn't be quiet - we've had to ban singing at meal times!And whistling!And humming! Always pushing the boundaries is our girl! On the upside she has just started morning kindy 5 mornings a week - and I feel guilty that I rejoice! On the downside, I look at these photos of Selah and I remember Ruby at that age and just freak out (I'm sounding very 80's - that's the second mention of that word or a derivative, in one email!). She was a baby only last week in my thinking and now she has to have an extra sandwich in her lunchbox to make it through till "hometime"!Treasure the moments... even if they all seem to revolve around poo and spew!!
PS Don't read the following if you don't have children..
The poo side of it only gets worse once on solids especially pears, grapes, mince and baked beans!!Not for the faint hearted!!

On that cherry note!
Love you,
I do!
Rachel