Monday, January 15, 2007
It's been great to have Frank around home for holidays and in the afternoons after he finished work (he did the morning show for a couple of weeks). I'll be lost without him for a little while before I find how to do 5things at once again (with him home I only had to do one and he did the rest).
Selah learns something new everyday that we don't teach her, e.g. sucking her top lip to make a popping sound, swiggling up to the top of the cot, eating her foot! See below

 
posted by Melva at 9:41 AM |


2 Comments:


At Wed Jan 24, 09:28:00 AM 2007, Anonymous Anonymous

She is looking sooo cute. You can tell a difference even from the other day when you were here. She's filling out everywhere. You gotta envy her suppleness with the toe sucking! Had an awesome time with family@the beach. Now back on board, Ruby@kindy. Looking @ juggling budget till I can get some work!Love you my friend. Wish I could just come round for a cuppa tea and a chat...I miss you! You are an awesome Mum!

 

At Thu Jan 25, 12:59:00 PM 2007, Blogger Melva

Yay thanks. You can always move to Auckland!
I'm glad you say Selah's filling out. Must be the baby rice. I get the same comments with her as I did when I was pregnant - she's small isn't she blah blah! Neverending. Sigh.
Love you too.