Tuesday, July 17, 2007
My goodness I've been sick for a few weeks now...firstly with a flu virus, then gradually better before Selah got sick with a fever last Monday. By the time her sickness revealed itself (throat infection) and her fever broke a week later I was massively sleep deprived and got sick again...now we're both on antibiotics and gradually on the mend (though Frank is now sick too). Add to this a power cut on an already bad day, vomit everywhere, someone backed into our car and drove off (if if was you, let us know and our insurance companies can sort out the payment) -those extra things you can do without. I felt so much like crawling under a rock and Frank & I wondered how others cope with more children or worse illness. We came to the conclusion that they probably don't cope, we just don't often talk about it! I hate the word 'cope' anyway. I don't know really what it looks like to cope or not.
Anyway, another day dawns and my cute and happy Selah is back in town!

These are a few photos of the last couple of weeks. I didn't take many when she was sick for obvious reasons.
 
posted by Melva at 10:05 AM |


0 Comments: