Friday, July 20, 2007



5 little ducks went swimming one day...over the hills and far away. Mother duck said "quack quack come back and 4 little ducks came back". Where did the duck go? I sing that to Selah 4 little ducks came back, 3, 2, 1, no ducks came back but I don't know if I'm missing a verse or they all got caught in shooting season?? Maybe they made their own family ;)
 
posted by Melva at 2:24 PM |


2 Comments:


At Mon Jul 23, 01:31:00 PM 2007, Blogger sewfunky

Mama Duck said "Quack, Quack, Quack, Quack" and all of her five little ducks came back! :)

Now, you've got me singing it, and with no children in sight - hehehe!

 

At Wed Jul 25, 08:04:00 PM 2007, Blogger Vania

mama duck went out one day, over the hills and far away, mama duck said "quack, quack, quack, quack" and all her little duckies came back..

just had to add the first part ;o)