Monday, February 11, 2008

There is a toy baby hidden in the pram under all the animals and balls!

Selah will get grommets in two weeks - I'm sure it will be a good move prior to winter, but with stats of 1:200,000 people dying under general anaesthetic (which seems high to me?!), I'm definitely going to be praying that Selah is one of the 199,999 that is fine.

I start a speech group this week that will run for one term- parents will bring their 3 1/2-5yr old children who have difficulty with saying 's' and I'll try and help them as a group (with some individual time). I've taken a stuttering group with pre-schoolers before and that was enjoyable. Something about this group makes me more nervous, but the worst that can happen is that I make absolutely no difference and waste people's time vs harming anyone!

Instead of spending brain time thinking of my nervousness, I will try and think positively on other things. Hmmm. Today I'm thankful for the car passing it's WOF, a mechanic friend fixing up the wagon without charging for time, sales on children's clothes, Selah being well-natured enough to chill while I shop (today), noodles, Grey's Anatomy, my husband who looked after Selah while I went out by myself yesterday, and toothpaste.
 
posted by Melva at 12:56 PM |


0 Comments: