Selah chilling on her seat. She is enjoying pretend play, e.g. making lunch/cups of tea, giving baby a bath, dressing up, pretending to seepies (sleep). She is well behaved on the whole and big ups to Diane Levy for her book on time out to help on the not so good moments. We're looking forward to Melissa&Jacob's arrival e.t.a. early August and I'm sure Selah will drive me nuts asking 'where's baby?'.
Selah chasing me around (slower crawling but still fun). I instituted chasing with 'ssss' as a snake rather than 'raaa' from a lion as it's a bit quieter and easier on the throat.
Big smiles from my happy girl! She's doing so well with her talking and development. She loves to jump around and copy what we say. My favourite things she says at the moment "I hold it", "that's the way" "this is a ___", "a,b,c,d", "ba you" (copying love you).
